BSPS Program - Recommended Electives/Course Substitutions for Specific Interest Areas
- Recommended elective coursework/activities in leadership, entrepreneurship, supervision and/or management
- Participation in research, internships and/or the EPICS program
- BIOL 23000 or 23100 may be used to fulfill the MCMP 42200 requirement, though MCMP 42200 is strongly recommended
Pharmaceutical Industry or Graduate Education in Industrial and Physical Pharmacy
- Substitute MA 16500/MA 16600 for MA 23100/23200 and STAT 51100 for STAT 30100 and take MA 26100
- Recommended electives: CHM 32100, IPPH 52200, IPPH 56200, IPPH 58000, MCMP 51400, STAT 51200, STAT 51400
- Participation in research, IPPH 49000, as well as industry related internships and/or CO-OPs are strongly recommended
Graduate school in Medicinal Chemistry and Molecular Pharmacology
- Recommended electives: MCMP 57000 and MCMP 49000 (research for credit) or related research
- Recommended electives: Additional science coursework in Biology, Biomedical Ethics, Physics (PHYS 22100), etc. Courses in Humanities and Social Sciences, specifically, PSY (PSY 12000) and SOC (SOC 10000) but also HIST, ENGL and/or PHIL, etc.
- Recommended electives: Humanities and Social Sciences, specifically, courses that develop writing, speaking and critical thinking skills; Additional coursework in science and engineering are recommended for patent law.