NOW SERVING ALL PURDUE EMPLOYEES AND RETIREES, AS WELL AS STUDENTS AND THEIR DEPENDENTS! Bring in your new prescriptions or your refill bottles and we can call to transfer them. Or have your health care provider phone in new orders toll free at 1-888-850-0037. We can also accept electronic prescriptions from outside providers. Also bring your prescription insurance cards. We are pleased to have the opportunity to provide quality pharmaceutical care to the entire Purdue community.
The Purdue University Pharmacy provides the following services:
- The Purdue University Pharmacy is staffed by licensed pharmacists, graduate student instructors, and pharmacy students. Each prescription is checked by a licensed pharmacist before being dispensed.
- The Purdue University Pharmacy can accept some - but not all - major prescription drug plans. Payment must be made a the time of purchase by cash, check, or credit card. All sales are final - no returns, refunds or
- Various nonprescription items also are available.
- Clients can save time with prescription refills by calling the pharmacy in advance at (765) 494-1374 or toll-free at 1-888-850-0037.
Location, Phone, and Hours
- The Purdue University Pharmacy is conveniently located next door to the Student Health Center in the Robert E. Heine Pharmacy (RHPH) building Rm. 118. (See building map.) We are adjacent to the lobby at the east entrance to the building. We have metered parking available; see the parking map for locations.
- The Pharmacy can be reached by phone at (765) 494-1374 or toll-free at 1-888-850-0037.
- Hours when classes are in session: Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
- Hours during the summer months and when classes are not in session: Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to Noon and 1:00 PM to 4:30 PM
- The Purdue University Pharmacy will be CLOSED for all Official University Holidays.