We serve all Purdue employees and retirees, as well as students and their dependents. We can transfer prescriptions from other facilities, and also accept electronic prescriptions from outside providers. We accept prescription insurance cards.
- We can accept some - but not all - major prescription drug plans. Payment must be made a the time of purchase by cash, check, or credit card. All sales are final - no returns, refunds or
- Various nonprescription items also are available.
- Clients can save time with prescription refills by calling the pharmacy in advance at (765) 494-1374 or toll-free at 1-888-850-0037.
Location, Phone, and Hours
- We are next door to the Student Health Center in the Robert E. Heine Pharmacy (RHPH) building Rm. 118. (See building map.) We are just off the lobby at the east entrance to the building. We have metered parking available; see the parking map for locations.
- We can be reached by phone at (765) 494-1374 or toll-free at 1-888-850-0037.
- Hours when classes are in session: Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
- Hours during the summer months and when classes are not in session: Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to Noon and 1:00 PM to 4:30 PM
- We will be CLOSED for all Official University Holidays.