Membership - Why should my community pharmacy join?
There are many benefits of joining Rx-SafeNet and being involved in community pharmacy-based practice research:
- An opportunity to learn more about medication safety practices, both through research findings and potentially through access to continuing education opportunities
- An opportunity to get involved with research projects and potentially author or co-author publications
- The potential to engage in research projects that facilitate interactions with patients, other pharmacists and prescribers, and identify opportunities for practice enhancement
- An opportunity to work closely with academic researchers to develop project ideas and methods
- An opportunity to network with colleagues through projects and attendance in the biannual Rx-SafeNet meetings