Communication and Collaborative Teamwork Skills
Objective: Enhance communication and collaborative teamwork skills for students in undergraduate, professional, and graduate programs
- Identify specific objectives in the area of communications and teamwork for each program.
- Develop appropriate assessment mechanisms to determine achievement of objectives.
- Evaluate the EMPATHE program for implementation in the professional curriculum.
- Identify appropriate mechanism to teach students to operate in a team with various team dynamics.
- Identify exercise to teach students how to effectively advocate for a minority opinion within a team.
- Identify exercise to teach students how to operate in a team with unequal positions of power.
- Identify exercise to teach students how to lead a team and effectively engage the full spectrum of members.