Objective: Enhance Faculty Development
- Develop sessions to enhance faculty success in competing for extramural funding.
- Host grant review lunch discussions for projects being developed for federal funding.
- Launch a regular College Research Symposium to enhance collaborations across the College.
- Hold a sabbatical workshop to educate faculty about the opportunities and resources for sabbatical leaves.
- Need to have rigorous follow-up to assure grant submissions are made.
- Create a matching fund program to support research leaves to enable faculty to develop new skills.
- Create a seed grant program to support new cross-departmental collaborations.
- Develop a formal mentoring program for associate professors (tenured, tenure track, and clinical track).