Frequently Asked Questions
- Acceptable Use Policy for Computers and Networks in the College of Pharmacy
- Purdue University IT policies
- How do I get help with my computer?
- How do I submit a work request?
- What mailing lists does the College maintain? See the mailing lists section.
- How do I reserve a conference room? See the Calendar section.
- Why can't I buy a cheap computer for my lab/office?
- I want a computer on the Pharmacy network. How do I request my computer be set up for the wired network?
- I want to work from home. How do I set up my computer to access on-campus resources as though I was on-campus?
- How do I connect to the file server on BoilerAD
- How do I connect to the BoilerAD file server remotely?
- How do I access my career account directory from a College of Pharmacy computer?
- How do I share files on the file server?
- How do I add a network printer to a College of Pharmacy computer?
Office 365 E-mail
- How do I respond to E-mail automatically when I’m on vacation?
- How do I set up an Office 365 email account in Outlook on a Windows comuter?
- How do I set up an Office 365 email account in Outlook on a Macintosh computer?
- How do I request the 1TB archive be enabled for my Office 365 email?
- Where is ITaP’s email information page?
- What general e-mail lists are available?
- What student e-mail lists are available?
- How do I tell who is on a list/what lists I am on?
- What are the policies for mailing lists?
Office 365 E-mail Calendar System
- How do I let other people read my calendar in Office 365?
- How do I grant control of my calendar in Office 365?
- How do I arrange meetings with other people in Office 365?
- How do I respond to meeting requests in Office 365?
- How do I reserve resources (conference rooms, etc.) in Office 365?
- How do I view shared and resource calendars in Office 365?
- How do I reserve resources for a third party?
- What are the available Office 365 resource calendars?
PAL (Purdue’s wireless system)
- How do I change my career account password?
Please see the poster printer page.
- How do I join a WebEx meeting?