Radiological and Environmental Management is Purdue's central clearinghouse for safety issues and information. On their website they have guidelines and policies, forms, and training programs, among other useful information. If you work in a laboratory, you should familiarize yourself with all the relevant material at the REM site, including the Integrated Safety Plan.
- Purdue Emergency Procedures Handbook
- Campus Emergency Preparedness and Planning Office
- Building Emergency Plans:
- Building Floor Plans:
- Hazardous Materials Management
- Injury Reporting Form (PDF document)
- OSHA poster for lab doors (MS Word document)
- Integrated Safety Plan - Self Audit Instructions and Explanations
- Hazardous Material Pickup Request Form
- Temporary labels/tags for chemicals:
If you need to temporarily label chemical containers, please either use the labels provided below, or create another based on the example.