Making a gift to Pharmacy
There are many different ways you can give to the College of Pharmacy, and below are some examples. Please contact Dan Bolsen, Chief Development Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (765) 494-0252 with questions about which type of gift is right for you.
- Unrestricted Gifts. These gifts allow the College maximum flexibility in responding to unexpected needs and opportunities.
- Planned Gifts. A planned gift will leave a legacy that impacts future generations of Purdue students by ensuring that the College has the resources it needs to sustain excellence. Please let us know if you have already named the Purdue College of Pharmacy in your will provision.
- Endowments. An endowment is a gift held in perpetuity and invested in a manner that protects the principal from inflation and provides funding for scholarships, professorships, lecture series, and research centers.
- Dual-Purpose Endowments. These endowments fund a major facility expansion, renovation, or new construction while simultaneously establishing scholarships, supporting faculty, or providing special programs.
- Memorial/Honorarium Gifts. A gift in memory or in honor of a favorite professor, relative, student, or friend is a thoughtful and meaningful way to recognize someone's life and accomplishments.
- Property/Real Estate. A gift of real estate can make the full value of your property available and offer a variety of economic advantages while leaving a lasting legacy at the College.
- Securities/Stock Gifts. You can make a gift of stock or securities to Purdue.
- Gifts-in-Kind. These gifts can include many types of personal property, such as books or artwork.
- Gifts of Services. College of Pharmacy supporters often donate gifts such as the right to use property or pledge to provide a service.