To provide a formal communications link between College staff and administration. Our goal is to support and improve intercollege relations through engagement and dialogue, as well as by providing opportunities for personal development through social activities.
Our Purpose & Commitment
We engage with College administrators to provide perspective and feedback concerning opportunities and challenges within the College and to speak on behalf of staff members to help College leaders make sound, informed decisions, as well as disseminate important information.
The Council includes a staff representative from Student Services, Experiential Programs, the Purdue University Pharmacy, Technical Services, the Business Office, the Dean’s Office and other areas within the College as appropriate. Members serve in two staggered cohorts for a term of two years. The Council votes for an incoming Vice-Chair annually, who agrees to serve an additional three-year term.
- Cynthia Everhart, IMPH, Chair (exp. 2025)
- Jen Burnette, Technical Support (exp. 2024)
- Cherie Burris, PUP, (exp. 2025)
- Amanda Correa, (exp. 2025)
- Aimee Glover, Dean's Office, (exp. 2024)
- Stefanie Kish, MCMP (exp. 2025)
- Teresa Evans, Business Office (exp. 2023)
- Kayla Smith, Experiential Programs, Past Chair (exp 2024)
- Jennifer Ulutas, OSS, (exp. 2025)
SAC Email Address: email@example.com