Off-Campus Pre-Doctor of Pharmacy Curricula
The Pre-Doctor of Pharmacy program may be completed at most accredited colleges or universities. A cumulative total of 60 credit hours is required, which includes advanced placement, department credit, pass/not pass, and so forth. If you decide to attend another institution to complete the pre-pharmacy requirements, we encourage you to contact that institution to verify their course offerings.
Before applying for admission to the Purdue University College of Pharmacy, you should contact the Office of Student Services at (765) 496-6885 or firstname.lastname@example.org for current, accurate information. It is important to plan a sound curricular program, and the Off-Campus colleges/universities may be a good option to consider.
Please Note: Off-campus students are exempt from taking PHRM 10000 (Pharmacy Orientation I) and PHRM 20000 (Pharmacy Orientation II).
The following institutions offer a Pre-Doctor of Pharmacy plan of study:
- Ball State University
- DePauw University
- Franklin College
- Indiana State University
- Indiana University Bloomington
- Indiana University East
- Indiana University Kokomo
- Indiana University Northwest
- Indiana University South Bend
- Indiana University Southeast
- Indiana University/Purdue University - Indianapolis
- Ivy Tech Community College
- Miami University - Ohio
- Purdue University - Fort Wayne
- Purdue University Northwest - Hammond Campus
- Purdue University Northwest - Westville Campus
- University of Evansville
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- University of Indianapolis
- University of Southern Indiana
- Valparaiso University
- Vincennes University
- Wabash College
For questions regarding admission to the Purdue College of Pharmacy, please contact the Director of Professional Program Admissions and Recruitment, Mr. Patrick George via phone at (765) 494-5812 or email email@example.com.