Confirmation of Admission
Admission letters must be accepted within 14 days of the dated letter and include a non-refundable deposit of $500.00 (deposits are determined by the University and are subject to change). Applicants admitted will have 14 days from the dated letter of offer to pay the deposit.
All students who are admitted must:
- Participate in the PharmCAS Spring Academic Update which includes sending spring semester transcript with grades as soon as they are available.
- Send official copy of all college transcript(s) showing all courses completed with grades (including spring term grades) to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also mail official paper transcripts to:
Office of Admissions
Schleman Hall of Student Services
475 Stadium Mall Drive
West Lafayette, IN 47907
- Information on the PharmD orientation program is provided in July.
- Incoming students must be inoculated against and have evidence of the absence of tuberculosis, measles, rubella, hepatitis B, and varicella (chicken pox). The hepatitis B vaccine series takes 6 months and therefore, the student may not have it completed until the middle to end of the first professional year. Students may elect to sign a waiver in lieu of receiving the hepatitis B series. Students are responsible for the arrangement and payment of any medical inoculations.
- Accepted applicants must produce a satisfactory criminal background check conducted by Certiphi Screening.